Build a Better Mind, Better Body & Better Life!
The Manic Mechanic offers a valuable integration of services that support optimal mental and physical health. Michael's Personal Training and Mental Health Coaching Services are positioned to provide clients with personalized tools that when implemented will result in optimal health and a higher quality of life.
Mike will help guide you in your journey by giving you tools that will promote self-discipline, maintaining a healthy mind, body and spirit, self-confidence, self-worth and much morePersonal trainers like Mike are responsible for guiding you through a safe an effective workout plan while providing you with encouragement and support. Most training sessions begin with a discussion of your goals both long term and short term. Trainers develop these goals into doable and achievable steps.
Top 10 Resons to Hire a Personal Trainer
- Keep Accountable - Trainers are there to keep you on track and moving towards your goals.
- Help You Stay Motivated - Your trainer can help motivated you by giving you encourage and support.
- Figure Out What's Right For You - Have a customized workout plan that suites your needs and goals.
- Reduce Possibility of Injury - Receive guidance so you know exactly how to start and how much you can handle.
- Challenge Yourself - Challenge both your body and mind. You trainer can push you harder than you can yourself.
- Keep Consistent - Consistency is a must when it comes to achieving your goals.
- Set Realistic Goals - Small WINS become big gains.
- Form Good Habits - Keeping consistent in your training, achieve goals, be accountable are all good habits you get into by having a personal trainer.
- Keep to You Schedule - Personal trainers are versatile and can work with you according to your schedule.
- Experience Different Locations - Experience working out in the comfort of your own home, at the gym or outdoors.
- Michael's Personal Training & Mental Health Coaching Services are positioned to provide clients with personalized tools that when implemented will result in optimal health and a higher quality of life.
- Certified Personal Trainer & Mental Health Peer Support Coach
What MY CLIENTS SAY!
- "I've been training with Michael for the last 6 weeks. He supports, encourages and challenges me to take my health and fitness to the next level. He makes the workouts fun and I'm getting some awesome results," Michelle Andrishak, Rocky Mountain House.
"Just started with Michael and I like the way he used my own equipment to set up a full workout. Awesome!" Lucie Bouvier, Rocky Mountain House.
"I have been working with Michael Fillinger for a few weeks now and I feel amazing. If you are sitting on the fence and not ready to take the leap to hiring a personal trainer, at least follow The Manic Mechanic and see for yourself how Micheal takes a different approach with his clients. It's all about YOU and YOUR health." Connie Williamson